East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Online Bill Payment
- Create an Account - To pay your bill online first time customers must setup an account. First time users, click the Pay My Bill Now button and click the Register button. Once you set up your account, you'll be able to view and pay your bill online. You can also use our iOS or Android App.
Once your account is setup you will be able to do the following:
- Pay by Electronic Check – Use this option to make a one-time payment using an online electronic check.
- Make a One-Time Payment – This feature enables you to make a one-time payment using a credit/debit card such as Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Manage Multiple Properties - If you manage several properties you will be able to make payments for multiple properties with a single transaction.
- View Payment Usage and Payment History - You can easily review your payment and billing history online.
- Print or e-mail Payment Receipts – You will be able to view and print past payments.
*No additional fees will be charged for payments using credit and debit cards. ERHWSC does not accept American Express at this time. In addition to the online payment option, ERHWSC's customer service will continue to accept existing methods of payments: by mail, in-person at 206 Industrial Pkwy, by telephone, as well as other online payment opportunities.
Payments made after 7:00 p.m. will not be considered paid until the next business day. Late fees and disconnect fees will not be waived if incurred during this time frame.
Pagos realizados después de las 7:00 p.m. serán considerados hasta el día siguiente (de negocios), recargospor pago tardío o desconección no serán removidos si se incurrenen éste periodo de tiempo.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment stub. In order to avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at the ERHWSC Main Office. ERHWSC accepts cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays, and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation
P.O. Box 621/206 Industrial Pkwy
Rio Hondo, TX 78583